In these trying times, we are so fortunate to have each other as a community of women who love to travel and share a common set of values and interests. This is a moment where we need to come together and share, support and help each other. Our policies are changing as this challenge develops. Please be safe, and get out to enjoy nature when you can.
We have updated our Travel & Coronavirus policy to better meet the current situation.
How is it affecting your adventure?
* We are still running our domestic US trips unless travel restrictions are put into place.
* We have reached out to all of our travelers that are booked on adventures through the end of April 2020, and are here for your calls/emails with concerns or questions.
* International trips departing after July 1 are at this time operating without interruption.
* For ALL TRIPS departing now through April 15, 2020, our guests have the option to cancel their trip for a travel credit equal to the amount paid to be used for future travel with us.
* If your trip gets cancelled due to COVID full travel restrictions, we will issue you a travel credit equal to the amount paid to be used for future travel with us. This travel credit is transferrable.
We continue to monitor all advisories and will reach out to our guests on a trip by trip basis. And our guests are also asking about future travel as follows:
When will new trips be available to plan my next adventure?
* We have posted dates for our 2021 trips on the website, with more to come.
* We’ve added more domestic US trips and dates for 2020. Check out the Trip Calendar here: https://www.canyoncalling.com/printable-brochure/
* Stay tuned to our Social Media and E-Newsletters for updates!